Rank low competition keywords

rank low competition keyword


After launching a number of agencies in the past 6 years, I have learned that there are different methods for ranking keywords, whether you are trying into affiliate space and ranking for buyer-intended keywords, or whether you are only trying to rank keyword information to improve last your traffic and ad revenue.

Buy health medical equipment here jual alat kesehatan

Starting a successful campaign starts with a simple step - keyword research. What people fail to realize is that keyword research is more than just metrics and numbers. You need to understand exactly how keywords can benefit you and whether you should invest time and money to rank keywords.

Because I'm from the local SEO room, I do a mixture of local SEO methods. 2 of my main earners are Rank & Rent and lead generation. This is the best way to make $$$ online in my personal opinion because there is very little competition out there.

People find it very difficult to enter the local SEO space and make sense because the barriers to entry are so low, anyone can start their own agency today. However, not everyone has the ability to make it work and this means they give up in a few weeks or even days.

Medical equipment store toko alat kesehatan

Take it from me, I started the agency for the first time and didn't close my first sale until years later when I decided to really try and learn about how the whole operation worked. Below I will describe exactly how I rank local sites for businesses using simple steps that anyone can follow.

Keyword research
When it comes to finding low competition keywords, it is best to make it simple. I recommend using Main Search because it is easy to use and has new features that are very helpful such as ranking tracking and new content features.

Many people only see these things when it comes to keyword research:

  • Search volume
  • Keyword competition score

This is not a good way to find the right keywords to be ranked, because you will waste time and money in the long run, and even hit negativity when it comes to income.

The way I do keyword research includes the following:

  • Search volume
  • Keyword competition score
  • Keyword value

I will stick to local SEO for these examples because this is where my skills are. But the same principle applies to whatever keywords you rank, such as Clickbank, Amazon Affiliates, and generic blog keyword information.

Let's say I want to rank for "Roof Repair NJ" which has 1,000 monthly searches. According to Key Search, this keyword has a competition score of 32 which in my opinion is quite moderate. It's not too difficult to rank, but it's not as easy as buying a few links and getting # 1 ranking.

The way I will make sure this is worth my agency's time in ranking is to find out some key data.

  • How much is the service in New Jersey?
  • What is the roofing fee to pay for completing average work?
  • Is the job off or can it turn into recurring income for the roofer?
  • How much does it cost to rank these keywords?


For the sake of simplicity, let's keep the numbers easy.

  • The average service fee in New Jersey is $ 3,500
  • That would cost the roofers an average of $ 1,500 in time and resources to get the work done.
  • The work is one for the roof that needs to be repaired.
  • SEO will cost an average of $ 1,000 to rank keywords.

So from the data above, we can see that a roofer will make an average profit of $ 2,000 from one job. The job is only one so that the roofers will only make $ 2,000 one time from the client for his entire life unless the client needs it again in the future. To rank keywords, it costs $ 1,000 to create a site, optimize the site for conversions to generate referrals, rank the keyword "NJ Repair Roof" and create content for the site.

If I use the ranking and lease method, I can potentially rent a website for $ 2,000 + per month because the roofer only needs one job per month to get a return on investment. Any more work that is accepted because the ranking will be a pure advantage for the roofers.

In this case, investing $ 1,000 to rank the website will be a good result for me and I will consider going further with the website ranking

If you are interested in ranking and renting / leading generation, it's a good idea to research the various costs involved for the business sector to do local work in the cities that you are trying to rank, and research keywords that you might be able to rank for.

SEO
Now that I have the keywords that I want to rank, it is time to start SEO. We always start with SEO sites because this is where the foundation is. Without perfect site SEO, you can kiss goodbye to your money and time because no matter how many PBN links you buy, it won't break Google's first page.

For sites, it's important to make sure you clearly define the <h1> tag of your site. The title is the keyword that you rank. I personally believe in a click feed to produce a higher CTR on this day and age so for the title, it will not be something as basic as: "NJ Repair Roof"

That would be something along the lines of "NJ's Best Roof Repair - The highest-rated roof repair in New Jersey"

It's important to enter the customer's psyche so that it's easier to sell services to them. Having a generic title will make you one of the 10 ranking sites on the first page which means you are very competitive unless you are in the top position. It is also important to target the long tail in your website content, blog pages, meta descriptions etc. Because New Jersey is separated by various municipalities, you want to target ALL of them to ensure you are ranked for different regions in the state.

Some examples include:

  • Newark
  • Jersey City
  • Paterson
  • Trenton

By ranking for these keywords as well, you increase the likelihood of becoming relevant in Google's eyes because you are really targeting New Jersey very specifically for roof repair services.

Go to KeywordShitter, enter the main keywords you want to rank and you will be greeted with keywords like this to be inputted on your website:


  • repair roof leakage nj
  • slate roof repairs nj
  • Clifton roof repairs nj
  • Newark roof repairs nj
  • emergency roof repairs nj
  • repair of bergenfield roofs nj
  • edison roof repairs nj
  • freehold roof repair nj
  • repair of bloomfield roofs nj
  • repair cresskill roof
  • paterson roof repairs nj
  • repair of roof wayne nj
  • repair of passaic roofs nj
  • roof repairs nj
  • middletown roof repairs nj

I would highly recommend targeting inner boroughs for local SEO whether you are ranking and renting, making prospects, or simply doing contractual work for local businesses who are trying to place them in the top rankings of Google.

After you optimize your site on a website, it's time to do off-site SEO.

To start off-site SEO campaigns, I always send social signals to the page. I do this because I want to show that the page gets a viral boost from social media, which can help rank, and show Google that the page is credible. (Whether this is still true or not, there is still a place in many SEO plan agencies because, quite simply, it only works)



After I send a social signal, I send several quality PBN links from my own network. The number of links I send varies greatly based on the competition of keywords / niches that I pursue - but for this example, let's just say I will send 10 PBN links. no need to worry about metrics etc. I chose 10 domains from my network and I made a post that links to the page of the website that I am trying to rank.



Now I understand that not everyone has their own Personal Blog Network so if this is the case, you should buy it. When I first started this game and didn't have my own network, I used to use a website called Pasar Sumber, now known as Konker to buy links. I used to have a vendor that provided very good links from the network but as far as I know, he no longer sells services.



There are many BHW services here that sell very good PBN link services, but you have to filter out many generic ones that don't really produce much. I have been burned before buying BHW to pay for public links which doesn't help much, so I'm a little more cautious at this time when it comes to buying the right service.



My best advice is to maintain a good budget of around $ 200 for link building so you can buy various types of links that add diversity. PBN is probably the biggest expense of this, so it's important to make sure you choose carefully.

I use my main money keyword that I want to rank in the anchor but I make sure to mix it and
go after generic anchors, URL variations, brand anchors and so on. Make sure you don't forget the main anchor keywords that you are trying to rank for both.

A new method that I and some of my friends have met in a shared workspace abroad has found that guest posts are booming for local SEO. Finding blogging and guest posting opportunities for your niche is a golden nugget, and after a lot of testing, I found that this is something that definitely improves ranking.

Before I found Key Search, I used to hire VA to find several guest blog sites for me and format them in excel documents for my review. However, I have found that Key Search has a feature that allows you to find guest posting opportunities now.

I'm sure some other software also allows you to do this, but I haven't tested it. I have only used Key Search for this and from using it, I know it works well in finding you the best site that allows for guest posts.

You should contact the site owner and let them know your situation regarding the new website that you rank, and want to share the site with other blogs. Sometimes this blog might charge fees for guest posts, but some will be happy to let you post for free as long as you provide actual value on the blog with your posts, and don't post random generic crap.

Quite a lot for on-site and off-site SEO. It takes a little testing, and buys new links regularly to see where you rank. Don't be discouraged if you don't rate in 30 days. Sometimes, my keywords take 3 months to rank, but the results are worth it when you sell leads or rent your website to local businesses.

That's all in this quick guide. I have time on my hands today because it was a quiet Tuesday night so I thought I would share some of the lessons I learned at the local site ranking when I was the agent and employee owner.

If you have questions, feel free to contact below and I will definitely answer your questions.